[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: hipster librarians
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: hipster librarians
- From: Aidan J Meehan <amehan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 08:25:43 -0800
- Message-id: <199611081641.IAA19805@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Iain D. Brown wrote:
> >> Who the hell is Spider Robinson?
> > Vancouver, Canada SF writer, created the immortal
> > Callaghan's Cross Time Bar. Coined the term cyberspace.
> Hang on ... I thought William Gibson coined the term "cyberspace". Is "Spider
> Robinson" a _nom de plume_ for WG?
> Iain Brown
Of course! Sorry, Iain, I got the two confused there. Not hard to do, as
both are SF writers, both from Vancouver Canada.