Re[2]: hipster librarians

      Of course! Sorry, Iain, I got the two confused there. Not hard to do,
      as both are SF writers, both from Vancouver Canada.

I almost hesitate to bring this up, but wasn't Spider in Nova Scotia, not
Vancouver when he started writing about Callahan? I seem to recall him
mentioning that several times back when he was reviewing books for Galaxy
Magazine (and handing out his Galaxative Awards).

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224

Arlen.P.Walker@xxxxxxx