[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
WANTED: dry mount press
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: WANTED: dry mount press
- From: Al Rubottom <alrub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 21:08:27 -0800
- Message-id: <199611150508.VAA14590@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Seeking a good used dry mount press.
Not fixated on one make/model/size, and so will
consider any possibility. Obvious I hope not to
spend $1,000+, but rather a few hundred dollars.
Also would appreciate any advice, caveats, recommmendations,
or other tips concerning this kind of machine; I've never
owned one, so if you have and can share the benefit of
your experience, please do!
If you prefer, e-mail me, but I bet many on this list
would enjoy hearing from those with wisdom or insight to share.
Sibyl [by way of Al] Rubottom
Not Quite Empty Nest Press /\ Sibyl Designs
Al Rubottom /\ alrub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel: 619.292.9998 /\ fax: 619.541.2260