WANTED: dry mount press

Seeking a good used dry mount press.

Not fixated on one make/model/size, and so will
consider any possibility. Obvious I hope not to
spend $1,000+, but rather a few hundred dollars.

Also would appreciate any advice, caveats, recommmendations,
or other tips concerning this kind of machine; I've never
owned one, so if you have and can share the benefit of
your experience, please do!

If you prefer, e-mail me, but I bet many on this list
would enjoy hearing from those with wisdom or insight to share.

Thanks!

Sibyl [by way of Al] Rubottom
Not Quite Empty Nest Press /\ Sibyl Designs

Al Rubottom   /\   alrub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel: 619.292.9998 /\ fax: 619.541.2260