[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ribbon Metal
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Ribbon Metal
- From: Artemis BonaDea <paradux@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 18:56:45 -0800
- Message-id: <199611160245.SAA21021@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: North Bound Books
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
stain glass workers use a 1/4" copper metal tape (adhesive on one side)
as a subsurface for the solder that goes into the finished piece.
That's one option.
Also, I've bought some great "woven" metal ribbon in craft/material
stores: copper, brass and silver color, 1/4 - 1/2".