Re: Ribbon Metal

My class did some experimenting with tooling metal foil. It comes in copper,
brass, and aluminum as well as something called decorator foil--colored blue,
red, or green. It's very thin and can be cut with scissors or a knife. We
used it to decorate book covers in a manner similar to the way icons were
covered with metal. We used pencils to make dots and other decorative
marks--so it's easy to work with. It comes in rolls or sheets and could be
cut into narrow strips. We purchased it from Nasco Arts and Crafts, 4825
Stoddard Rd., Modesto, CA 95356-9318, phone numbers-- 209-545-1600, or FAX
209-545-1669, or to order, 1-800-558-9595. They sell all kinds of great
"stuff."
Patty Grass --e-mail-- PAGrass@xxxxxxx