Re: artists' book archives

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Emily Martin wrote:

> Where is the Sackler collection? If there isn't a list, send me

P.S. The Marvin and ? Sackler concrete poetry colletion is in Miami, Forida.

     M I C H A E L   M O R I N                M.F.A., M.L.S.

Director Celtic Press               Instructional Media Librarian
  Buffalo  New York                  D'Youville College Library
                    ba202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
         Co-Moderator Buffalo Free-Net Preservation SIG