[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Help...please
- From: Elaine Gawryc <uegawryc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 10:52:30 -0600
- In-reply-to: <199610141220.HAA16950@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>
- Message-id: <199611201704.JAA22617@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am working on a single edition of a book and would like to incorporate
candle wax as a "decorative" element on some of the text pages. Any
suggestions on how to to do this without the wax cracking, peeling, etc.
would be greatly appreciated.
Northeastern Illinois University
Librarian and Neophyte Book Artist