[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Decorative Paste Papers
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Decorative Paste Papers
- From: vosberg <vosberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 10:11:31 -0400
- Message-id: <199611211422.GAA14380@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: paper arts
>From: vosberg@xxxxxxxxxxx (vosberg)
>Subject: Decorative Paste Papers
>This message is being cross referenced so please excuse the duplication.
>Does anyone have a recipe and procedure on how to make coloured paste to
decorate the surface of paper. The artist was calling them Paste Papers.
I have seen some papers done in this fashion at the Friends of Dard Hunter
conference and would like to learn more about it and do some experimentations.