Full Mailboxes

Just a friendly reminder to everyone to make sure they check their mail
regularly and/or set it for postpone before going away... Instructions are
posted on the list homepage (Book Arts Links, Book_Arts-L) at
<http://www.dreamscape.com>. You can also get there via
deleting those with full boxes from the list. If you find yourself deleted
please resubscribe upon your return. With 800+ subscribers it gets to be a
bit tedious to have my mailbox filled with bounce messages...

The archives are also where one can find the list archives holding every
message ever sent...

Peter

>>>                    I love working in the library.                  <<<

Conservation Librarian                                   <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                 <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University                <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx