[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Wrong URL
- From: Brian Queen <castle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 22:43:41 -0800
- Message-id: <199611230556.VAA18589@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
OK, OK, sorry for leading so many people astray, I'm so skittish now I may
never be able to post another URL. Try adding an r in front of miller.
>>> If you go to the Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild links page at
>>> http://knet.flemingc.on.ca/~miller/cbbag/links.html there is a link under
>>> Decorated Papers which is actually a summary of recipies for paste paper
>>> from this listserv.
>>> Brian Queen