[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Wrong URL
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Wrong URL
- From: vosberg <vosberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 12:07:59 -0400
- Message-id: <199611231608.IAA21460@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>OK, OK, sorry for leading so many people astray, I'm so skittish now I may
>never be able to post another URL. Try adding an r in front of miller.
>>>> If you go to the Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild links page at
>>>> http://knet.flemingc.on.ca/~miller/cbbag/links.html there is a link under
>>>> Decorated Papers which is actually a summary of recipies for paste paper
>>>> from this listserv.
>>>> Brian Queen