Exhibiting Books : A Brainstorm

Dear Book Arts List Members

I am currently preparing work for my first solo exhibition and will
be having a couple of books which I have made on show.  The nature of
the exhibition dictates that people be allowed access to page through
these books.  How do I do this without having to face the risk of
losing something?  I dont mind attaching very obtrusive chains and
padlocks or some such obvious security measure, to the works, because
it would fit it with the metaphors with which I am playing, but dont
know how to.  The books are on a table with a tablecloth.

Thanks for your help

Robyn Sassen
mephisto@xxxxxxxxxxxx