Re: Kwikprint

On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Steven D. Hales wrote:

> I am looking to buy a Kwikprint. Any sellers out there?
>
> Steve

Steve, do you wish to buy Kwikprint, the pigmented, light sensitive gum
bichromate substitute for non sliver photographic printmaking?

I used to buy it from Light Impressions in Rochester NY.  They have an 800
number for catalog sales. Light Impressions is on Monroe Ave.  Just call
800 555-1212 for the Toll-free number.

     M I C H A E L   M O R I N                M.F.A., M.L.S.

Director Celtic Press               Instructional Media Librarian
  Buffalo  New York                  D'Youville College Library
                    ba202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
         Co-Moderator Buffalo Free-Net Preservation SIG