[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: exibiting books
- From: pat baldwin <patbooks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 16:47:59 -0700
- Message-id: <199611272353.PAA18994@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
One of the best book exhibitions I've been to was in Santa Fe. They allowed
visitors to don white cotton gloves and handle the books. It was terrific!
Of course there were gallery sitters overseeing the show too, but you always
have to have that.
Waterleaf Mill & Bindery http://www.primenet.com/~patbooks/
Waterleaf Web Design
P.O.Box 1711, Bisbee AZ 85603
"Go out on a limb... that's where the fruit is!"