[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: HELP!
- From: Bookpress <bookpress@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 13:20:00 EST
- Message-id: <199611291820.KAA16595@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am appraising a wooden American copperplate press (circa 1832) and am
having a devil of a time establishing a relative value for it.
Can anyone tell me of the sale of a wooden press (letterpress or copperplate
from any time frame)?
Also if your institution has a wooden press, could you tell me the price at
which it is insured?
The Bookpress Ltd