Notice to Bay Area residents

Excuse me if you have already seen this posting, but I don't think it
ever made it onto the list...
Notice to Bay Area residents: The Graphic Communications Department at
City College of San Francisco will be offering a class in the design and
production of books during the Spring semester of 1997. This is our
first offering in what we hope will develop into a publishing program
that includes printmaking and book binding. We will be working on a
Vandercook Proofing press, a C & P letterpress, and offset equipment.
For the purpose of typesetting, we will use both handset type and the
Macintosh.
Instructors for this class will be Kathy Walkup, Lorraine Bebee, and
Robert Pinetti. There are some prereqs, as in every course that we
offer, so if you are interested in more information, email me at
skorey@xxxxxxxxxx and I will be happy to answer your questions.