Kwikprint redux

Thanks to all who gave me info on Kwikprints. I have just purchased a
refurbished Kwikprint model 86 from American Graphic Arts in Elizabeth, New
Jersey. I highly recommend them. It is a family business, and they went out
of their way to open for me on a holiday, they offered to hand-deliver the
Kwikprint to my in-laws in Jersey when they finished the refurbishment,
gave me a warranty, and were overall quite friendly and customer-oriented.

They also have a huge warehouse full of binding and printing
stuff--printing presses, nipping presses, job backers, board shears,
guillotines, litho stones, and things I didn't recognize. They are in a
scary part of Elizabeth (is that redundant?), but well worth a stop if you
are in that area.

Steve

Steven D. Hales
Assistant Professor                     email: hales@xxxxxxxxxx
Department of Philosophy                phone: (717) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University                   fax: (717) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, PA 17815