Digital Marbling...

Some time ago some of you were discussing where to get marbling images and
other papers in digital formats, or how to create them. They also have wood,
leather, paper...

Artbeats <http://www.artbeats.com/products/prodmenu.htm> offers some of
these for sale.

<blurb>
A collection of 40 high resolution hand marbled paper images.  Contains the
gallery quality work of three internationally  recognized marblers: Susan
Pogany, Mimi Schleicher,  and Diane Maurer. Also includes a nice collection
of EPS frames to place on top of the images. System & Software Requirements:
Any configuration that can import large TIFF files. List: $349.00
</blurb>

Peter

>>>                    I love working in the library.                  <<<

Conservation Librarian                                   <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                 <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University                <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx