Apprenticeship opportunity

      Thistle Bindery is accepting applications for a full time apprentice
to assist master bookbinder. Any level of experience; position may grow to
associate or partner. Reply by mail to Thistle Bindery,221 Pine
St.,Northampton MA 01060, or call 413-586-4117.

David Bourbeau
wwaechte@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>>                    I love working in the library.                  <<<

Conservation Librarian                                   <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                 <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University                <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx