[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
NEA and grant info.
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: NEA and grant info.
- From: Peter Verheyen <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 09:08:58 -0500
- Message-id: <199612091411.GAA16090@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
National Endowment for the Arts offers access through the World-Wide Web to
"arts.community," a site that promotes ties between the arts and the public.
It contains information on N.E.A. grants, publications, and reports, links
to arts organizations, and access to arts.community, an on-line monthly
>>> I love working in the library. <<<
>>There is something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<
Peter D. Verheyen <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx