[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: query (inks)
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: query (inks)
- From: "Marcia L. Ciro" <mciro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 17:31:21 -0500
- Message-id: <199612122231.OAA24547@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>There is a solvent called Livos that is supposed to be not so toxic; I'm
>not sure where to get it.
Livos Thinner is available from "The Natural Choice" catalog, which also
carries BioShield Natural Citrus Thinner recommended in the catalog for
cleaning print presses and other machinery. I have used the Livos thinner
and it was wonderful - well worth any price.
This catalog offers a lot of natural paints and stains as well as
much more. Call 1-800-621-2591.