[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
American Academy in Rome
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: American Academy in Rome
- From: Phil Weimerskirch <PHILWH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 09:01:15 -0500
- Message-id: <199612131403.GAA18353@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The December, 1996, issue of "Architectural Digest" has an article
beginning on p. 96 on the rare book room of the American Academy in Rome
by Barbara Goldsmith, for whom the room is named. It is well illustrated,
and it contains advice on how "to preserve the life of your home library,"
a section on "my most frequently asked questions [about preservation],"
and a "resource directory" that includes BOOK_ARTS-L. From Phil
Weimerskirch, Providence Public Library <PHILWH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>