Re: Archives Software

>If I was going to set up a database of this sort on a limited budget I would
>settle for Microsoft Access, hands down. It's fully relational and its
>wizards make setting up a nice interface a snap. FileMaker Pro can't
>compare.

My wife is a database designer, and has used 4th Dimension, and tons of
others. She swears by FileMaker. The latest version is fully relational.

My two cents,

Steve

Steven D. Hales
Assistant Professor                     email: hales@xxxxxxxxxx
Department of Philosophy                phone: (717) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University                   fax: (717) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, PA 17815