[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AFEDA Exhibition in Madrid
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: AFEDA Exhibition in Madrid
- From: Javier Abellan <jabell@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 20:30:49 +0100
- Message-id: <199612151933.LAA21225@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: nova.es
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
BOOK DESIGN AND ART - MASTER BOOKBINDERS 1920/1970.
MASTERPIECES FROM THE PRIVATE COLLECTIONS
I am pleased to inform you that above Exhibition will take place in
Madrid at the MUSEO DE ARTES DECORATIVAS (Calle Montalb=E1n n=BA 12 -
Madrid) from Dec. 17, 1996 to Feb. 28, 1997.
The opening (Dec. 17, 1996 at 20:00 h.) will be leaded by the Minister
of Education and Culture.
The catalogue counts with 72 pages, DIN A 4 full colour, showing all the
pieces exhibited and including details of the inside of the books, such
us typographie & draws.
Price: Pesetas 3,000 or US $ 23.00.
Orders: AFEDA - Calle Alcal=E1, 93 - ES-28009 Madrid - Spain
Tel/Fax: + 34 1 577 119 94 - e-mail: afeda@xxxxxxx)