[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Your mail of 12/9
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Your mail of 12/9
- From: gary walker <gwalker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 21:09:24 -0800
- Message-id: <199612170510.VAA25090@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>We had a system crash on 12/9 - can you resend these messages (or it may
>only be one message...)? Thanks.
>>From owner-book_arts-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mon Dec 9 03:06:06 19966
>>From owner-book_arts-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mon Dec 9 04:25:57 19966
>>From owner-book_arts-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mon Dec 9 09:11:17 19966
Brought to you by WWWebMasters
SOFIE at the GEARS Project's
We build Internet access points of presence in rural areas
for communities, investors,
non-profit organizations, and members general public welfare.
Access.... Global Reach!