[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Your mail of 12/9
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Your mail of 12/9
- From: gary walker <gwalker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 21:13:39 -0800
- Message-id: <199612170514.VAA23476@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Judith (and anyone else),
>all messages can be found in the Book_Arts-L Archives at
>They'll be in the 1996 "folder."
>At 04:10 PM 12/16/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>We had a system crash on 12/9 - can you resend these messages (or it may
>>only be one message...)? Thanks.
>>>From owner-book_arts-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mon Dec 9 03:06:06 19966
>>>From owner-book_arts-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mon Dec 9 04:25:57 19966
>>>From owner-book_arts-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mon Dec 9 09:11:17 19966
>>>> I love working in the library. <<<
>>>There is something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<
>Peter D. Verheyen <wk> 315.443.9937
>Conservation Librarian <fax>315.443.9510
>Syracuse University Library <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Syracuse University <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
>Syracuse, NY 13244 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Brought to you by WWWebMasters
SOFIE at the GEARS Project's
We build Internet access points of presence in rural areas
for communities, investors,
non-profit organizations, and members general public welfare.
Access.... Global Reach!