Re: Sawing Single Sheets

Uri, I don't know how many copies of this book you have. But if it's one or
a few, I'd definitely call around to printing companies as well as
binderies. When I've had what to them are small cutting jobs, I've
invariably found someone who let me come in and cut paper for no fee.

charles alexander
chax@xxxxxxxxxxxx