Mifflin philanthropy

My wife, who is a professinal computer consultant, informs me that the
following is a hoax, right up there with the PKZip virus and the Mrs.
Field's cookies story.

Steve

> >--------------------------------------
> >Hello my philanthropic friends:
> >
> >Houghton Mifflin Publishing Corporation will donate one book to a children's
> >
> >hospital for every 25 e-mails they receive.  Please e-mail them at:
> >
> >      share@xxxxxxxx
> >
> >please spare a moment to clog their email. . . and let your friends know.
> > So
> >far they have only received 3,400 messages.  Last year they reached 23,000.
> >

>                      _________
> |\        /|       /________/(
> |? \    / ?|      (________(/(___
> |??? \/ ???|    /_(________(/__/(
> |   Judy   |   (______________(/(
> |  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(
>    \ ?? /       http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman
>      \/

Steven D. Hales
Assistant Professor           email: hales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Department of Philosophy      phone: (717) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University         fax: (717) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, PA 17815