Re: Mifflin philanthropy

Sorry, Steve, but according to CNN's Headline News, this wasn't a
hoax!  I heard on this morning's news that Houghton Mifflin closed its
email box after receiving over 67,000 responses - and then donated
2500 books!  The math doesn't quite work out, but I think those were
the figures quoted...

Carol
doodles@xxxxxxxxxx