[no subject]

Just a few updates to the Book Arts Web, our homepage.=20

In the Gallery I've added Virus 1996, an artists book by Charlene Matthews,
which is on display at the Colophon Gallery, and a link to an exhibit of
20th century German book arts, with illustration. The texts are in German,
but the illustrations universal. There is also a new link to the Librairie
Auguste BLAIZOT Paris, a French antiquarian book dealer with many
contemporary bindings on display. Also added recently was a link to Bill
Klingensmith's artists book, Leaves are like Words.

In the Book Arts Links I've added a link to "Das Buch als Gesamtkunstwerk,"
in German, an essay by Eva Ramminger which was included in the exhibition
catalog "Vom Codex zum Computer 250 Jahre Universit=E4tsbibliothek=
 Innsbruck."

There is also a link to typoGRAPHIC, a very slick and informative typography
site.

Take the time to check them out.=20

Peter

                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<

Conservation Librarian                                  <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University               <www> http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                  <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx