Gucco printer?

Happy Holidays to everyone!  I've been making one-of-a-kind books and enjoying
the intimacy. Now I'm interested in expanding ideas, multiplying images, using
lettering.  I'm not a printmaker or have any interest in getting into it, but
it's been recommended to me to look into a Gucco printer.  I know they are
inexpensive and worth a shot for experimenting.  What's your take on it?  Do
you have any suggestions, experiences with it?  It's a new year and I want to
branch out!  I'd appreciate any response.  Marcia Buch buch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx