crash

List Administrator:
Sorry to post this to the list...my computer crashed last week and I lost
files that contained listserver address and commands.
I haven't received messages from book_arts-l since 12/21 because mailbox
filled before I could access my provider after the crash. By the way, the
crash happened while in the middle of doing an aol 'flash session'.
Would you please reinstate me to the list if I've been ousted and send
another welcome message.
Sorry for the inconvenience of bounced messages.
rosaria@xxxxxxx