Re: how to books on printmaking

On Tue, 24 Dec 1996, Rachel Lindstrom wrote:

> Hi all and happy holidays.  Does anyone know of books you can learn
> basic printmaking from?  I have no equipment and am kinda house-bound.
> Thanks!  Rachel Lindstrom, Glendale Az

The best all-around text is PRINTMAKING HISTORY AND PROCESS by Donald
Saff and Deli Sacilotto, Holt Rhinehart and Winston, ISBN 0-03-08663-9

around $35-40

Good luck

     M I C H A E L   M O R I N                M.F.A., M.L.S.

Director Celtic Press               Instructional Media Librarian
  Buffalo  New York                  D'Youville College Library
                    ba202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
         Co-Moderator Buffalo Free-Net Preservation SIG