Marbling Links

Morning All,
I was just in the process of updating the links on the Book Arts Web, making
sure they all work, and noticed that Paul Jones' marbling page had
disappeared. Anyone know where it went to. I'd like to have some marbling
links there. If anyone knows of any good ones, especially with how-to
aspects, please let me know. My Internet search has thus far been rather
fruitless.

On a different note, here is a breakdown of all of you by country:

*  Country        Subscribers
*  -------        -----------
*  Andorra                1
*  Australia             12
*  Brazil                 3
*  Canada                52
*  Costa Rica             1
*  Estonia                1
*  Germany                3
*  Great Britain         15
*  Hongkong               1
*  Ireland                1
*  Israel                 4
*  Italy                  2
*  Japan                  1
*  Netherlands            7
*  New Zealand            8
*  South Africa           5
*  Spain                  1
*  Sweden                 4
*  Switzerland            1
*  USA                  720
*
* Total number of users subscribed to the list:    852

Thank you for your collective help.

Peter

                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<

Conservation Librarian                                  <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University               <www> http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                  <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx