Re: more on Suppliers

Try companies that supply the picture framing industry; there's one
around here (No. California) called Raphael's (I think, not absolutely
sure) although they are a wholesale-only source, sorry. But they carry
an Ultrasuede product in close to 40 colors and a lot cheaper than any
fabric store I've ever seen, and probably there are other similar
companies. A retail, by mail source would be Britex
Fabrics; here in San Francisco. They run an ad in Threads magazine, every
issue. I buy Ultrasuede there, and their selection of colors is pretty
good.

Cory ( not Cassandra as listed in address above)