Bookbinder info.

Hello and Happy New Year!  I am looking to have some books repaired/restored
and I have obtained an estimate from Krepps Bookbinders in Harrisburg, PA.  I
was wondering if others out there have used them and what their opinions are.

Thanks.

Andrew S. Richmond                                      Phone: (614)427-4937
Library Intern                                          Email:
Proj. Dir./The Papers of Philander Chase                richmonda@xxxxxxxxxx
P.O. Box 141                                            URL:
Kenyon College                          http://www.kenyon.edu/vc/andy/chase.htm
Gambier, OH 43022

                "A closed mouth gathers no feet"
                   "The truth is out there"