Re: BIBLIOGRAPHY OF BOOKBINDING MANUALS

Nope, for that you'll have to connect to it on the Web, at
http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey, then links and it's right up near the top.

Peter

At 05:29 PM 1/4/97 -0800, you wrote:
>At 02:47 PM 1/2/97 -0500, you wrote:
>BIBLIOGRAPHY OF BOOKBINDING MANUALS
>. Titles which I consider essential / reliable for the beginner are
>>indicated in red type.
>
>Eudora Pro does not show any titles in red type.
>Rupert
>Rupert N. Evans
>Prairie Publications
>101 West Windsor Road, #4107
>Urbana, IL 61802-6697
>vox 217-337-7833
>fax 217-337-7469
>

                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<

Conservation Librarian                                  <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University               <www> http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                  <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx