[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Japanese Paper Place - bouncing forms
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Japanese Paper Place - bouncing forms
- From: Steve Matheson <pmagic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 10:14:38 -0500
- Message-id: <199701061504.HAA21174@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
My apologies to all who have had a form bounce back from the JPP site. our
processing for forms is undergoing changes and our temporary solution (
which is supposed to send an e-mail version of the form) seems to not work
very well with most browsers :(
If you send comments, questions, orders thru regular e-mail we'll get them
Sorry for the inconvenience, it should be cleared up shortly!
...without chaos there is no creativity...