Re: PARTY GIRL

I love working in the library.  There is something to be said for working in
a place bound in leather.

>Peter D. Verheyen                                        <wk> 315.443.9937
>Conservation Librarian                                  <fax> 315.443.9510
>Syracuse University Library                <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Syracuse University               <www> http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
>Syracuse, NY 13244                  <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I realize this is not a movie review list, but I can't help myself ...
Remember when Peter first told us about his new signature and that he got it
from a Premier TV show called Party Girl.  Then someone else on the list
quipped in about the movie - well, I saw the video at Blockbusters the other
day, and thought - why not rent it?

It's a low budget flick with lots of very young and thin actors/esses in it,
with the lead actress looking familiar but I can't quite place her.  For a
fluf movie it's not bad, but I really enjoyed the respect that the
libriarians received, and yes, it did have a few thoughtful thoughts in it,
and a few chuckles too.  I owe it all to you Peter....

I love going into library's and smelling books....

Colette Johnson-Vosberg
Colette Johnson-Vosberg