Re: marbling

For those interested in the list archive which spans 30 months (sorry
Richard) can be linked to directly at
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byform/mailing-lists/bookarts> or via the
Book Arts Web at <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey> where you'll find a
very wide assortment of bookarts related links, including those of the Guild
of Book Workers (GBW), the Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild
(CBBAG), Center for Book Arts, and many others... The list archives carry
EVERY message ever posted to the list on topics such as marbling,
pastepapers, printing by whatever means, binding, and such controversial
subjects as "what is a book anyway"

Richard is correct in regards to Iris's address though. Internally among
Compuserve members it would be 105507,3271 and to everyone else it is
105507.3271@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Confusing isn't it? ;>

Peter

At 06:57 PM 1/6/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Welcome, Iris Nevins. Your offer is very generous.
>As Peter will no doubt have told you (and can supply the proper URL) an
>archive of this list over the past 18 months or so is available online.
>For those of you who are having problems with Iris's address, it because
>she quoted the internal AOL address: externally the comma should be changed
>to a period (or dot).
>Iris Nevins <105507.3271@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Cheers, Richard.
>
>Richard Miller
>Abraxas/Peppermint Press
>Editor, CBBAG Newsletter
>**Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild on the Web**
><http://knet.flemingc.on.ca/~rmiller/cbbag/CBBAGhome.html>
>

                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<

Conservation Librarian                                  <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University               <www> http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                  <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx