Re: Party Girl

Well, I finally found a copy of Party Girl and loved it. It was wacky, very
low budget and lot's of fun. I especially liked her transformation from ditz
to cybrarian, especially at the end when she had to prove to her godmother
that she could use all available research tool, including the net. I don't
know if anyone else noticed, but they even seemed to have a "disaster plan"
of sorts. When she was "otherwise occupied" and the books got rained on,
they seemed to cope quite well, fanning the books out to dry...

Tanya, Colette, and others, thank you for recommending it.

Peter

                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<

Conservation Librarian                                  <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University               <www> http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                  <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx