[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: digest version?
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: digest version?
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 17:22:28 -0500
- Message-id: <199701122300.PAA14839@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
There is and instructions for setting that option can be found at the
Book_Arts-L Archives. The URL is http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey, then
Book Arts Links, then Book_Arts-L which is one of the first links. The
direct URL is
At 04:23 PM 1/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Is there a digest version of this mailing list, and if so, how does one
>select that version?
>>> I love working in the library. <<<
>>There is something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<
Peter D. Verheyen <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University <www> http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244 <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx