List homepage

I'm in the process of revamping the look of the Book Arts Web and have
included a button bar on all pages to make navigation easier. I have also
put a direct link onto the "homepage" to the Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive in
the hopes that this will make it easier for subscribers to set their options
and search the Archive.

The John Vassos Bibliography will be changed completely shortly, and is only
provisionally up.

Cheers,
Peter

                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<

Conservation Librarian                                  <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University               <www> http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                  <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx