Re: Basic gluing Question

Dear Marcia,

I've had good luck gluing two pieces of color copies together using
photographic dry mount tissue.  You can buy sheets of dry mount tissue at a
photo supply store.  To "glue" the papers together, sandwich the tissue
between the two sheets of paper and either put thewm in a dry mount press or
use an iron set on a low setting (no more than 180 degrees F).  I had a dry
mount press, but the box of tissue said an iron would work.  The paper did
not curl nor did I have any bubbles or ripples such as usually come when you
glue two pieces of paper together.  Good luck!