Re: Basic gluing Question

Rollataq glue is very good for this.  They sell a hand applicator full of
their special glue (dries flat, very thin film, neutral-pH, repositionable
for about 10 minutes and then makes a very solid bond paper-to-paper) for
about $25 (Light Impressions carries it, for one).  Or you could buy a
bottle of the glue, which is very similar in price to ordinary craft
glues, and use a brush.  It doesn't take much, although sometimes I want
more than the applicator lays down.

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(
   \ ?? /       http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman