[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Here Kitty Kitty & A Brillianta Fabric Question
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Here Kitty Kitty & A Brillianta Fabric Question
- From: Jason Thompson <Jasont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 19:01:01 -0500
- Message-id: <199701140001.QAA26994@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
We have a large box of scrap decorative paper that we'd like to give away to=
a nice home.=20
It's a corrugated shipping box (24 X 15 X 14) full of decorative, handmade &=
Japanese paper scraps. Most scraps are long and thin: 3" - 4" X 24". Some=
are only an inch square. I've been saving these scraps to give away someday=
and now seems like the right time. Opening the box is like going through an=
archeology dig of the different papers we've used here over the years!
I'll give it away for the cost of shipping to whoever wants it. We're in=
Rhode Island, USA.
(Or, if you're a book artist, I'll trade a book for the box!)
Email for details.
Also, I'm looking for a wholesaler or distributor, or better yet, the=
manufacturer, for the Brillianta line of book cloth.
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.
Rag & Bone Bindery On-Line