[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Casing Press
- From: Louise Kulp <L_KULP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 12:26:02 -0500
- Message-id: <199701140037.QAA19938@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Franklin and Marshall College
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am researching equipment for a home workshop and would
appreciate hearing from anyone who uses a TeMPeR (brand name) Casing
Press. It is a compact combination press.
I am doing one-at-a-time books/journals and some repair
work--but nothing "heavy."
Thanks (in advance) very much!
-Louise Kulp, long-time lurker