Re: Perforator

You could also have a custom made cutting die made. I don't know what the
prices are, but once you have them, you can use them over and over. To get
accurate cutting, make a jig to use with your press.

Peter

>>>                    I love working in the library.                  <<<

Conservation Librarian                                   <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                 <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University                <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx