[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Shari Vogl <svogl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 16:54:43 -0600
- Message-id: <199701162256.OAA22213@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 05:17 PM 1/16/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Right now there are two exhibitions of calligraphy in the Minneapolis area.
>*Textus* is showing at the Weisman Art Museum on the U of Minn campus
>through Sunday, January 26. It is open every day but Monday, and is also
>open Thursday evenings. The exhibit contains primarily two-dimensional
>framed works from many of the *biggies* including Thomas Ingmire, Sheila and
>Julian Waters, Charles Pearce, Ewan Clayton, and so on.
could you tell me the times the weisman is open?? I might have time to drive
up next saturday before it closes. Thanks so much! Shari in Ames, Iowa