[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Weisman Hours
- From: "B,B, & b Weiss" <weissguys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 17:31:11 +0000
- Message-id: <199701171731.JAA15776@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hours for the Weisman:
Tues, Wed, Fri: 10-5
>*Textus* is showing at the Weisman Art Museum on the U of Minn campus
>through Sunday, January 26. It is open every day but Monday, and is also
>open Thursday evenings. The exhibit contains primarily two-dimensional
>framed works from many of the *biggies* including Thomas Ingmire, Sheila and
>Julian Waters, Charles Pearce, Ewan Clayton, and so on.
Beth in Mpls where the kids are back to school today!!!